This is the V berth. Most of the wood is new. The drawer fronts are solid maple and the drawers are on Euro rails (as are all drawers) They are held in place with trick push-push latches like those on a stereo cabinet. The far wall of the head shows the full lenght mirror.
I replaced the floor with a single piece of wood. The factory used two. I glued it down with polyurethane as did the factory but they held the flooring in place with screws. After the glue set they removed the screws and installed plugs. (The wood is too thin to leave the screws in place) I used several large plastic buckets filled with water to weigh down the wood. After a couple of days, the glue had set and I just poured the water down the galley sink. I then found out how well the splash guard works. Perfect.